The Hivery Virtual membership is a recurring membership so when you sign up, you will be charged for your first month (if you are a monthly member) or first year (if you are an annual member). If you don’t want to continue as a member, you must let us know in writing to email@example.com.
You can cancel your membership at any time by emailing us at info@TheHivery.com. We prefer a commitment of 6-months as our goal is to build and foster community. Memberships are automatically renewed either each month, or each year, depending on if you are a monthly member or annual member.
The Hivery reserves the right to terminate a membership at our sole discretion.
Terms and Conditions (“Terms”)
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the https://virtual.thehivery.com/ website (the “Service”) operated by The Hivery LLC.
The Hivery will give members 30-day notice if the membership model changes, pricing changes, access changes, or if it’s just not working out. Note that this 30-day notice is not granted in the case of unkind or illegal behavior as stated in the Termination Section 6. Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms.
These Terms apply to all users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Hivery, LLC was created to foster and support a collaborative by providing its’ members with content, learning, and community. By joining The Hivery, our members agree to certain rules for our community. The goal of The Hivery is to support each other, cultivate what’s next in each of our work, collaborate, learn, and grow, all of which requires a commitment to follow the Rules of The Hivery.
As a condition to membership, we each agree to abide by the Rules as stated in this document. Any questions about this Agreement, or any rules should be addressed by email to info@TheHivery.com .
By joining The Hivery, you are agreeing to the following:
1. Conduct . Kindness is the first and most important mantra for The Hivery. Behave well and treat others the way you would want to be treated. Support others’ ideas, efforts, and work.
2. Community. Believe in yourself, believe in others, and especially believe in the collaborative power of the The Hivery community. Share. Collaborate. Work hard. Have fun. Improve The Hivery for all. Give input to make The Hivery better. Follow The Hivery Creed as stated on The Hivery website.
3. Membership Details, Access and Cancellation Policy . As a virtual member you have access to The Hivery virtual membership at https://virtual.thehivery.com/. You may cancel at any time by emailing info@TheHivery.com. We do not refund for prior months regardless of participation.
4. Changes. We will do our best to notify members of changes to the Rules and this agreement. We will strive to keep an up-to-date copy of this agreement on The Hivery’s website.
5. Fees. Monthly membership fees will be automatically charged on the each month on the same day that you originally signed up. You will need to submit a credit card so that you can be entered in our recurring payment system.
6. Termination. See Section 1. You agree not to use The Hivery for any purpose that is unlawful, prohibited, or that could damage, disable or impair any of The Hivery business or the business or safety of it’s members, or keep other members from using The Hivery, or that would hurt The Hivery as an ongoing business. This also means you won’t attempt to gain access to any computer systems or networks of The Hivery (beyond general web access), or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available to all The Hivery members. The Hivery reserves the right to terminate a membership at our sole discretion.
7. Connections. You also agree not to use The Hivery or The Hivery content in connection with:
a. Contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or similar behavior;
b. Defaming, abusing, harassing, threatening or otherwise violating the legal rights (such as privacy and publicity) of others;
c. Posting, distributing or disseminating inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information;
d. Uploading, reproducing, using, performing or otherwise making available, images, software or other material or information which infringes another’s rights, or is protected by intellectual property laws where you don’t own or license such rights; and
e. Uploading or using files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the computers or property of The Hivery or another member.
8. Confidences . You acknowledge that during your membership in The Hivery, you are going to be exposed to The Hivery Confidences. “The Hivery Confidences” means information (such as business information, trade secrets, technology, customers and prospects, and other secret stuff) disclosed by The Hivery or by other members of The Hivery (including through your keen observation) that is confidential or proprietary in nature and simply just not known by others. You agree to keep confidential and not to disclose or use The Hivery Confidences, you understand that they remain the exclusive property of whomever disclosed them, and you don’t acquire any rights to such Hivery Confidences.
9. Complaints . Please don’t make defamatory or disparaging comments about The Hivery or other members. Gossip is not tolerated at The Hivery. Suggestions are welcome in a respectful, private manner to the founder.
10. Liability. Neither The Hivery nor its members will assume any liability to you with respect to your access to, participation in, use of The Hivery or The Hivery Services, or any loss of information or other property resulting from such participation or use. The Hivery is not liable for loss, damage, or theft. The Hivery will not assume liability for damages or injuries to members, clients, guests, or other parties that members may invite to The Hivery space or on the property of any part of The Hivery or its’ building.
11. Disclaimer a. The Hivery PROVIDES The Hivery SERVICES “AS IS” AS A SERVICE AND NOT AS A LEASE OF REAL PROPERTY, AND DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THERE IS ALSO NO WARRANTY OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR POSSESSION. THE ENTIRE RISK OF PARTICIPATING IN OR USING The Hivery SERVICES, REMAINS WITH YOU. b. IN NO EVENT SHALL The Hivery OR ITS AGENTS, OWNERS, MEMBERS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR OF REASONABLE CARE), NEGLIGENCE, AND ANY OTHER LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO The Hivery SERVICES OR OTHERWISE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Indemnification. You also release, and agree to indemnify, defend and save harmless The Hivery, its agents, owners, members and employees, from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, expenses, judgments, fines and penalties based on or arising out of your negligent actions, errors and omissions, willful misconduct or fraud, breach or violation of the Rules of The Hivery or otherwise suffered in connection with your participation in The Hivery or use of The Hivery Services. 13. Consent You can’t assign this Agreement without the prior written consent of The Hivery. Since The Hivery is headquartered in the City of Mill Valley, we all agree that the law of the great State of California governs this Agreement. And we further agree that exclusive jurisdiction and venue for all purposes under this Agreement shall be in Mill Valley, CA and everybody consents to such jurisdiction and venue. Finally, in the highly unlikely event that any provision or portion of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason, in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be unaffected and shall remain in full force and effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
NO BULLIES. We have created a positive and inspiring space for community and reserve the right to remove posts / membership of anyone we determine disruptive. We have a zero tolerance rule for discrimination, bigotry, rudeness or hate speech. Any post that threatens or demeans any person or group is grounds for being removed immediately, and having membership permanently revoked.
DO NOT MAKE COPIES. You may not upload any program content to any third-party software where it can be viewed by non-members. Please contact us if you see this happening.
DO NOT CREATE OUTSIDE GROUPS. This community was created to provide free support and everyone’s success is more likely when we all stick together. Do not create or join other Facebook groups that are an offshoot of this program. You may not recruit or recommend (publicly or privately) such groups within this community.
WHAT’S SHARED HERE, STAYS HERE. Please do not distribute content shared by us or other Hivery members with anyone outside the membership. The people you meet here may be sharing sensitive personal information, including intellectual property or proprietary business knowledge, and you must respect their privacy.
Failure to follow The Hivery Community Guidelines may result in your removal from the membership and/or the removal of your content.
All determinations regarding this group, its members, and these guidelines are at our sole discretion and are final. By joining, you indemnify us of all liability relating to your use of The Hivery and relationships with its members.
By participating in the Community, you are also subject to The Hivery policies. These policies may change at any time without notice.
I acknowledge that I have read and understand this Agreement and the Rules of The Hivery as put forth in this Agreement.
Further, I agree to be bound by this Agreement regarding my participation in The Hivery and the use of The Hivery Services.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by The Hivery LLC. The Hivery LLC has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that The Hivery LLC shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and the United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Changes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at info@TheHivery.com.